Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

w.e.i.r.d

        sorry long time no update . exam make me stay away from internet . back to the title .

Everybody have their own personality . for me , im a weird person .im happy with it . many people cannot accept myself being weird . but weird is a word that describe me .

im a person who was raised to be out-side-the-box-thinker . yeah .if you can accept me , fine , go on with it. as long you did not bother me , im fine with it .

did i bother you guys with my weirdness ? if i did , im sorry and if i did not , im sorry .i love doing things that nobody had done before . i like to be first one on everything.

    i respect all of you . but why cant you respect others. thats not fair .when theres no one on my back , i stand on my feet. eventhough its rough , but i got through it by myself . Even somtimes i hate myself but the more i hate myself , the more i love myself .

maybe im an ALIEN FROM MARS PAYING A VISIT ON EARTH .

x0x0 , qy

No comments:

Post a Comment