Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

brand new eyes...

dear friends....

its been a busy day. all the day.. i dont have the chance to put up a new entry and im sorry for that...
im so bored that maybe i could die of boredem.... school holiday force me to make me want to go to school which is odd basicly... i miss my friends at school.. they all are super cool dude nd cool girlfren.. but during this school liday.. i went to breakfast with my best buddyz..myng n izaty.. eventhough it was short meeting but we laugh a lot till my cheek cramp which is usually happen to me when i , afiq,mayng nd zaty converg...
I LIKE IT WHEN YOU WEARING SCARF AND WITH DAT CUTE RED FLAT MAYANG...

nothing to do at home.. thank god i didnt sleep all day but it could happen.. bout the tittle... i dont have any idea...the title is actually paramore's album.. i dont give any damn...a lot thing change when holiday.. in a few day i will be in hat yai,thailand for the holiday... best of all............ i left singletown.. if you guys cant believe it , me too !!

i though i never left singletown... im used to be the mayor of the town... first i feel not so free when i was in singletown... Shazz zahar help me alot and not to forget mayang n zaty.. thats is what friends for . helping each other... mayang , aiza , izaty get back together as bestfriend , i think... its a good things....

Shazni , if u reading this entry ... im sorry sangat dear.. i didnt meant to hurt you.. forgiven ??


holiday could be awesome but can be fuckingly bored..im waiting for my dad to grant my wish that is.... a new nike bag which is to die for .... btw , i got my esprit shirt which is very cool...
to 3 bestarian , design tshirt udah siap dong...

so , till then... xoxo qy..
p/s , please pray for me to updatemyblog...nd syakira zulkifli.. ily..
love you guys...
 Qy...

No comments:

Post a Comment