Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

no more ordinary day...

 helo guys ,
 salam..
im sorry for not update on my blog.. its just im soooo busy nowadays..

 okay , lets spill it out for you , i got back from kelantan on friday.. sampai kuala lumpur pun dah petang.. nd i sleep.. saturday , i have family day kat afamosa.. which is awesome but as expected tired... we gather as a family.. my grandmother gave birth to 10 children.. 5 men and 5 women... but kat afamosa cume ade 8 keluarga sahaja.. we eat , we laugh , we held sukaneka.. aafter all the activities done , me , my sister n my cousin drive to jonker street.. omg.......

jonkers street is like a shopping paradise.. they sell everything and its extremely cheap.. i might get kill there.. you guys patot pegi.. as usual cheap price mesti orng ramai dtng.. the scenery its like a village in china.. and the next day.. we when afamosa wet world.. its so awesome till i lost my voice there.. the slide is cool but sunway is better... it was a great holiday for me to fill my holiday without feel boring....
till then ,

x0x0 , qawiemyusman

No comments:

Post a Comment