Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

new header ya'll...

     yahoo... i have a new header.. dont you guys love it ?? im lovin it.. my sister also love it... its very me.. the girl in the header is my sister .. my biggest enemy that love me.. i think every sibling have the same issue.. well im in a cafe typing this entry... 

im so lovin my new headre.. i think i should marry my header.. yeah , its true.. if you love someone , you should marry them... marriage is such a beautiful thing.. rite ?? well im having mocha iced and it taste great and it just cost you 3 ringgit. it is so cheap... and the cafe is simple nd preety.. nowday i sleep around 11- 12 pm.. i usually sleep at 2 - 3 -4 in the morning.. i guess having school in the morning needs me to wake up early and im so damn hate it.. well then.. i have to enjoy my mocha

x0x0 , qawiemyusman...

No comments:

Post a Comment